Monday, October 5, 2009

Our trip to the Pumpkin Patch

I wanted to do something fun with Ethan and so I decided to take him to the pumpkin patch so that he could see lots of fun stuff. He really enjoyed himself and so did we as we watched his little face light up when he seen the dog, the cow, the goats, and picking out his very own pumpkin to carve for halloween. I wish our other little grandson Eli could of joined his little cousin in this trip to Grinnell. It would of been fun to watch them run and play together on this fun day. I'm sure there will be other fun times for them to be together though....I love our grandsons so much and I know I say this all the time......But I'm one lucky and very blessed Grandma and I'm so grateful for these two little guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment