Monday, July 20, 2009

Going Home Soon

This past month was the best in being able to have Johnny, Shanna and Eli home. They both are teachers and so they had the whole summer off. I was so excited when Johnny said that they would be home for a month. It gave Eli a chance to really get to know us as his grandparents.
He has been so lovable and has warmed up to us. I think the next time we see each other there won't be a shy little boy. I'm grateful for the time we have had with them! Ethan and Eli are my Sunshine, I love listening and watching them do new things. Eli learned to wave " Bye-Bye and learned to say Gan-ma and Gam-pa. I love it!!! The time went by way too fast, but we'll see them again soon. Ethan and Eli rode on their 4-wheeler scooters today, they did really well in making them go forward and even backwards. It's wonderful being a grandparent!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment