Friday, March 27, 2009

Our little Grandsons

In 2008 we got to experience what being grandparents is all about, and let me tell you I have found out what love is all about with holding and playing with these two little babies that joined our family. They have a personality different from one another that makes them so lovable.
I think I'm one of the luckiest grandmothers in all the world. I love them bigger than the skies!
They're so cute and always on the go. One is taking four to five steps all by himself and the other is following not far behind.
Ethan and Eli are what being a grandparent is all about and I wouldn't trade it for nothing!

1 comment:

  1. We have had one of the most awesome weeks. We got to enjoy celebrating Ethan and Eli's first birthdays here at home. It was fun watching them open up their presents and to see them play with one another. "Family is the Best" We had many family come and enjoy each others company. I would have to say that we are one lucky family and not to forget how blessed we are to have this wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete